The Natural Health Center of Austin is a holistic wellness clinic in South Austin. Our purpose is to help as many people as possible live at their body’s optimal functioning level without the use of potentially harmful medicines.
What does it mean to “optimally function?”
Imagine having tons of energy, not needing prescription drugs to feel normal, and moving around and doing exactly what you want to do because your body has no pain. Imagine hanging out with people who are coughing and sneezing and not having any worries about getting sick because your immune system is so strong. Imagine having a restful sleep at night and waking up ready to go in the morning.
Nicole Lentfer is a licensed acupuncturist and herbalist in the state of Texas and has been in practice since 2003. While many other acupuncturists are practicing Chinese medicine, Nicole has been mastering the art of traditional Chinese medicine. Most of the Asian arts, including acupuncture and herbology traditionally require extensive internships with masters of the art form. Nicole has traveled extensively to train with the top teachers in this field today.
All of our treatments are all-natural, time-tested therapies with little-to-no side effects except feeling better. Within a couple of weeks – at the most – you should start to feel improvement.
We can treat the health problems that you would normally see a family physician for such as:
- Allergies (respiratory, skin, digestive)
- Digestive Problems (IBS, food sensitivities, GERD, abdominal pain)
- Pain (headache, migraine, joint pain, injuries, disk problems, shoulder tension, arthritis, neuropathy)
- Hormone Problems (PMS, PMDD, PCOS, infertility, heavy bleeding, cramping, menstrual migraine, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, menopausal syndrome, prostate enlargement, post-partum depression, vulvodynia)
- Stress (insomnia, worry, irritability, depression, anxiety)
- High Cholesterol
- Hypothyroid or Hyperthyroid
- Weight Gain or Loss
“I was SO tired and stressed! I received a gift certificate which turned out to be a blessing! I feel better and more relaxed than I have in years! The bonus?…the incredible staff!!” ~ Lisa C.