I have avoided this topic for a long time, but here it is –
This article is just going to be my opinion. This is just what I think and what I have decided for my family. Whatever you decide for you and your family is totally between you and your family physician.
VAERS, a vaccine injury reporting website run by Health and Human Services, shows over 59,000 reports of injuries, 450 of which are death, in 2016. It’s also speculated that many incidences (estimated 10x as many) go unreported. I don’t know about you, but I’m not willing to die or risk my kids dying just to get a vaccine against something like measles, which – chances are – people will survive if they get it.
NOT ENOUGH STUDIES HAVE BEEN DONE
The big argument pro-vaccination is that “this is science.” And if you’re anti-vax, you’re anti-science. In school, when I learned about how vaccines were created, I was amazed. “This is a great invention!” But, unfortunately, the science stops there.
- In the early 2010’s, a mass influx of Somalians immigrated into the US and many of them ended up in Minnesota. As per federal regulations, they all received 100% of the recommended vaccines. Then, the autism started. In the whole of the United States, the autism rate is around one out of 500 kids. In this Somalian community, it was one out of every 32 kids. At first they didn’t know what was happening to their children because no word exists in their language for autism.
- By 2016, around 40% of the population had stopped vaccinating. Then a measles “outbreak” occurred which of course ended up in all the headlines. It was 70 people. AND NOBODY DIED.
- Yes, is sucks to have the measles; my kids had it. But, especially in this day and age where we have amazing access to clean water and vitamins and Tylenol and shit, it would be a chance in hell that anyone would die or become severely injured from measles.
- Even in the 1960s – before the measles vaccine – only one out of every 500,000 people died from measles.
- AND – why don’t we study this population now to see if the unvaccinated kids are becoming autistic? It would be a perfectly controlled setting to see if there is a measurable difference, but nobody is doing it.
- Why don’t we study populations of kids who may be susceptible to vaccine injury? We can’t just say “this is preposterous” and ignore the situation, says Dr. Bernadine Healy, former head of the NIH. Some kids get it and some kids don’t, but what would it hurt to look into why this is happening? “…the question has not been answered.”
- No studies on the current vaccine schedule have been done to test for safety. All medications are tested for reactions to other medications, but not vaccines. Why is this not being done?
- There are lots of toxic ingredients in vaccines, and thimerosal (ethylmercery) is the only one “studied.” There have been all of 4 total studies. I’ll tell you about 2 of them: One of the “studies” done was by Poul Thorsen who is now on the FBI most wanted list for embezzling over $1 million from the “study” he did. In another study, Dr. William Thompson, afterward admitted to medical fraud. He said, “I have been a part of the (autism) problem.” Other items in vaccines that need to be studied: aluminum (a known neuro-toxin) and formaldehyde (which causes cancer).
THEY DON’T really WORK …
Yeah, the vaccines wear off. That outbreak of whooping cough in California a few years back? It was all kids who HAD BEEN VACCINATED who were sick. So the state passes a law mandating more people get more vaccines. Please, someone explain this to me.
OUR BODIES ARE MADE TO MAKE OUR OWN ANTIGENS
When you actually get sick – flu, measles, whooping cough – your body makes really good antigens all on its own that actually work. Since most of us survive the flu nowadays, and being exposed to it makes you less likely to get it in the future, and the flu vaccine is just a guess since they’re not sure which viral strain will be in the air, why even bother stuffing all those toxins in your body? I don’t get it.
In any vaccine argument, the pro-vaxxers will bring up this guy. He lost his medical license after an inquiry into a study he did with a group of other doctors found him guilty of malpractice. The one other doctor from that study who was charged with malpractice later was re-tried and the judge said the other trial was not ran correctly and granted him his license back. Andy decided not to bother because he was helping so many people actually recover from autism by identifying food allergies and healing their guts.
The original study that got those docs in trouble found that they could “not accept nor reject” that the DTAP vaccine led to autism. But it did make Mr. Wakefield question whether or not changes in the gut flora made some people more susceptible to it.
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY VACCINES?
When I was growing up, I remember getting shots like 2 or 3 times. Now, there are 72 different vaccines given before the age of 18! That’s an awful lot of toxic, unproductive crap going into a baby with a developing nervous system.
THE INGREDIENTS ARE NOT SAFE
Thimerasol was kind of studied, but the other toxins in the shots have not. Aluminum is a known neurotoxin. We’ve been told that “it’s a small amount, and it’s been proven safe.” Formaldehyde is a known cancer-causing agent. How is this safe? And again, it has not been studied long term for safety, especially in different populations that may be more susceptible to injury.
THE NUREMBERG CODE
As a response to the evils done by Nazi Germany, at the end of WWII, many countries agreed to the Nuremberg Code which means that doctors must have the informed consent of the patient before doing any medical research / procedures / prescribing a medication. In other words, it’s your right to say “no.”
And in some states in our country, like in California, they are taking away that right. My friends in San Diego were worried they wouldn’t be able to put their 5-year-old in kindergarten because they didn’t want to vaccinate her. In California, unless you have a documented medical reason not to vaccinate, you can’t go to school.
HOW CAN YOU IGNORE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE?
I personally know people – a cousin, a good childhood friend, and my step-daughter – with children affected by autism. ALL OF THEM NOTICED A DIFFERENCE AFTER A VACCINATION. These are not isolated incidences. If you search on YouTube for “vaccine injury” you will find around 50,000 videos.
If this was a murder trial, and millions of witnesses point to one person, how can we NOT be investigating this in more detail???