Is your child “too young” to get acupuncture?
No child is too young to see an Oriental Medicine practitioner. Whether we decide to perform acupuncture or not is based on your preference and our judgement (we usually find children respond just fine to non-invasive techniques like NAET, herbal medicine, or acupressure).
Our preferred methods for treating kids under age 10 are NAET and herbs — they are completely pain-free! Our herbal medicines for children are liquid, good-tasting, natural, and completely safe. NAET & herbal medicine can help with many health concerns, like:
- Lung/respiratory problems: cough, asthma, phlegm/mucus production, wheezing, etc.
- Fevers and colds/flu, ear infections, and low immunity
- Digestive upset: colic, vomiting, stomach aches, poor bowel movements, constipation
- Sleep and nervous system problems: hyperactivity, insomnia, restlessness, agitation, anxiety, etc.
- Food and environmental allergies
- Pain and discomfort due to teething and sore gums
- Pediatric bed-wetting
- Skin issues: eczema or dermatitis, skin rashes
- Asperger’s, Autism, ADD, ADHD, and Sensory-Integration Disorders
- Colic and reflux in babies and infants
“We want to thank you for rescuing our family from tons of pharmaceuticals. When my daughter lost her hearing after being sick, you saved us from having to get tubes implanted into her ears. Your treatment had her hearing back within a few days. My kids have kept healthy with your herbs and allergy treatments.” ~ the Odems Family